11 April, 2016

Retro Casual



Bolero and rose top from Lindy Bop, Hair bow from Forever 21,
High waist skinny trousers from Primark, Shoes from Gap

Retro casual can sometimes be bit tricky...how to pull off a more relaxed look but still look relatively polished? I've been trying to find a balance recently and buying more retro casual pieces for work and weekends. I'm really into a more relaxed look lately, looks at don't take forever to put together but still look super cute! It's not that hard to find amazing retro casual pieces right and here are some pieces simple pieces that I need in my life to create cute retro casual looks!  



Tarantula Clothing Catsuit
Catsuits are the perfect adage to any retro wardrobe and I've been wanting this particular one from Tarantula Clothing forever, so this summer I'm gonna get it! This is top of my list of retro casual buys!



Mischief Made Tee

I'm slightly obsessed with Mischief Made t-shirts right now, the designs are so super cute. I adore the retro inspired prints, I'll be definitely adding some of these to my wardrobe for cute casual look for weekends with skirt and my favourite faux leather jacket.  

Collectif Clothing Cropped Cardigan Daisy Print
Cropped cardigans are another must for retro casual look, I really need to buy some of these in different colours to throw on over dresses or with top and skirt. I'm really into them right now and this daisy print is just perfect for Spring paired with some high waist jeans for a cute casual look. Lovin' Collectif's Spring/ Summer collection.


Bernie Dexter High Waist Jeans
Bernie Dexter jeans are perfect for retro rockabilly casual look, I need a pair in my wardrobe! I love how Bernie has style her jeans with retro mules and gypsy top, the perfect summer weekend look.

ModCloth Apple Print Day Dress

Apple print screams summer and this dress is just perfect for causal little spring or summer outing paired with flat pumps and a cardigan your good to go. I adore the peter pan red collar and the print, too cute. ModCloth have the sweetest retro inspired day dresses.

Tara Starlet Love Heart Coat
I love a good spring coat and this delight from Tara Starlet ticks all the right boxes. Create the perfect 60's retro inspired look with this gorgeous little number. The heart pockets and the powder pink shade, it's just perfect! A definite win for to have this in your wardrobe.

Let me know what your favourite places to shop or looks are for retro casual wear, I'd really love to hear from you? Have a great week

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...