06 May, 2015

Audrey Hepburn - My Icon!


Audrey Hepburn has always been an icon of mine and to millions of others; what instantly captivated me about her was her sheer elegance, iconic style and timeless beauty. For me, when I think of Audrey Hepburn I immediately think of her pose and grace whether on film or in a photograph; she always managed to look so delicate, beautiful and yet utterly sophisticated; I could only wish to emulate even a fraction of her elegance! She was in my opinion, one of the most beautiful women in the world but then I am slightly biased! Her style has influenced my own personal style in a massive way, I always look upon images of her if I'm in need of some inspiration! Her beauty of course was not only skin deep, she was a humanitarian, activist and such a generous and kind soul devoting her later life to work with UNICEF. She truly was and is, a source of inspiration to remind us all that you need to beautiful inside and out, to be good to others as well as ourselves. In honour of one my favourite icons I wanted to share some of my favourite images. Enjoy! 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...