03 March, 2015

• Fashion Week Favourites •

Here's all my fashion favourites from Fashion Week from. I am always excited to see all new designs will grace the runaway; trends for the coming season and it's always inspiring seeing masters showcase their craft. I love the excitement of it all! I love finding new designers and studying the art and craftmanship, it never fails to not to excite me. I've chosen some that have inspired me. I very much into textures and bold prints, dramatic old hollywood style dresses and of course retro themed clothes intermixed with gothic and leather. What have been your favourites? For an excellent source and catelogue of all the runway shows from fashion week visit Vogue.co.uk. It literally is an online fashion bible, essential studying for every fashion lover. Heres a tiny selection of some collections that caught my eye for this season and next winter which sounds crazy when we haven't even reached Spring! Nonetheless and I hope you having a great week. Much love and hugs ♡


Guy Laroche Winter 2015
Isa Arfen Winter 2015
Victoria Beckham Autumn / Winter 2015
Dolce & Gabbana Winter 2015
Reem Acra Autumn / Winter 2015




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...